We gather as a family in the summer to celebrate everything God has done in our lives, and to encounter him afresh together and take his blessing back to our local churches and communities – to see the nation changed.
With the nation in mind, we’ve been praying for several years for an opportunity to hold our summer events in a more central location, and are delighted to have moved in 2019 to Peterborough. The East of England Showground is near major transport routes and is more easily accessible for a greater number of people. The showground has excellent facilities with room for us grow and, for any non-campers, over 1,000 hotel rooms nearby.
Our prayer is that United is bigger than the events that we're gathered together; we want to acknowledge and welcome God’s spirit at work in and through us, and to be sent out, living what we sing and experience in our everyday. We’re so grateful to God for our past and excited about our future.
In Summer 2020 New Wine Youth launched LUMINOSITY streaming live. It's for young people aged 12 -18* years and will run alongside UNITED. Youth wanting to camp with their church need to book via the United booking pages (link below) and will be automatically allocated LUMINOSITY tickets based on age. Adults and Youth Leaders wanting to accompany young people to LUMINOSITY must be verified as a 'Designated Youth Leader' by their Church Leader and hold a valid DBS. FIND OUT MORE
Find out more about LUMINOSITY at www.weareluminosity.org
* For 11 year-olds who will be 12 by 31 August 2021.
|£ON SITE PRICES
[£OFF SITE PRICES]
Until 30 Sept 2020
Until 30 March 2021
After 30 March 2021
|Adult||£145 [£105]||£165 [£125]||£195 [£155]|
|Student 18-25||£135 [£95]||£155 [£115]||£175 [£135]|
|Age 11 -18*||£120 [£80]||£135 [£95]||£150 [£110]|
|Age 5-11||£100 [£60]||£115 [£75]||£140 [£90]|
|Age 0-4||£65 [£25]||£80 [£40]||£95 [£55]|
|Age 0-2 (non Gems)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
- Off-site ticket prices shown in [£].
- A deposit of £25 minimum per ticket must be paid to secure your Flash Sale or Early Bird ticket at the rate stated above, which includes a £10 non-refundable administration fee.
- To secure the cheaper Flash Sale rate you must pay in full by 30 December 2020. If you have not paid for your Flash Sale ticket by this date, it will revert to the Early Bird rate, which must be paid for in full by 30 March 2021.
- Any pre-booked tickets not paid in full by 30 March 2021 will be cancelled.
- When purchasing a ticket after the 30 March 2021, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of booking (you will not be able to pay a deposit).
- Finally, please note that an unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
* For 11 year-olds who will be 12 years old by 31 August 2021.