Our annual Leadership Conference, Beyond the Storm, will be a time for reflection, great teaching from true practitioners and for soaking in God's presence through worship and prayer.
It’s also a time for connection, support and encouragement as we seek God together for what lies beyond the storm.
We’re inviting all those in local church and ministry leadership – paid or voluntary – to this online conference - those faithful, passionate, empowered individuals who’ve kept the sails set!
Find programme, speaker details and more at new-wine.org/lc21
£55 per adult ticket. There is a group discount rate of £10 off per ticket for groups of 5 or more.
Before booking, please see our full Terms and Conditions (linked below) and please note:
- All bookings carry a non-refundable admin fee of £10 per person.
- It is your responsibility to check your booking and to inform New Wine of any changes, including your email address as this is how you’ll receive digital tickets.
- Cancellations must be received by midnight on 1 March 2021 and full fees are refundable less the admin fee of £10 per fee-paying delegate (full fees will be forfeited after 1 March).
- In the event of New Wine cancelling the Leadership Conference 2021 due to "Circumstances beyond our control" (definition below), then ticket places and fees may be transferred to an alternative event without additional charge. Where delegates do not wish to hold their place for an alternative event, the ticket fees will be refunded less the non-refundable administration fee of £10 per ticket.
- New Wine has no liability for costs incurred by delegates beyond those of the event ticket fees. We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance.
‘Circumstances beyond our control’ means any circumstance, act or event beyond our reasonable control or the reasonable control of the owner/manager of the Event venue(s), including without limitation fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, pandemic, epidemic or other natural disaster, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, unavailable or unfit Event venue(s), failure or interruption of public or private networks or utility services, unavailability of any necessary transportation method, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs or industrial action by third parties, civil war or commotion, riot, Royal or national mourning, terrorist attack or threat of same, war, armed conflict or invasion (whether threatened, declared or not), imposition of diplomatic sanction, embargo or other inter-governmental dispute, or any law, regulation or action taken by a government or public authority.