Whether you are a leader in the workplace, the church, or your community; whether you are leading a team,
co-leading with someone else, or growing in leadership; this conference is for you!
These days together offer a time for women of all ages and from all different contexts to come away and be refreshed by God
and to support, encourage, strengthen and inspire one another.
We will worship, dig into scripture with Bishop Jill Duff and others, encounter Jesus, eat amazing food, and rest!
We are called to radical discipleship and service which flow from being deeply rooted and established in the Lord.
“A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
from his roots a Branch will bear fruit”.
“I am the vine, you are the branches.
If you remain in me you will bear much fruit,
apart from me you can do nothing.”
We are grafted into this branch, this vine, and as we abide in him,
fruit grows from the holiness, integrity and healing he works within us.
Over these days, we will be inviting God, our faithful Gardener, to do some work at our ‘roots’, our very core;
to strengthen us in our inner being as we receive together in his presence so that we can go back strengthened and encouraged to the places
God has called us.
Early Bird rate - until Wednesday 27th April 2020:
Twin room - £207
Single room - £267
Twin room - £237
Single room - £297
To request a single room or to share with someone specific please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Places can be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of £25 per person until 31 August 2020.
- For bookings after this date, full fees are payable at the time of booking.
- To get the discounted rate, full fees must be received by 25 March 2020.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com by 31 August 2020 and incur a £25 administration fee per person.
- Tickets can be transferred for an administration fee of £5 per person if requested in writing by the original purchaser to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2020.
- Single rooms may be booked for a supplement of £60 per person, subject to availability.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance as we are unable to offer refunds for circumstances outside of our control.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
Thursday 15 October
|13:00 - 15:00||Arrive and Check In (Pool and Spa Available)|
|15:00 - 17:30||Session 1|
|17:30 - 19:00||Dinner|
|19:00 - 21:00||Worship and Session 2: Jill Duff|
Friday 16 October
|06:30 - 08:15||Breakfast|
|08:15 - 10:15||Worship and Session 3: Jill Duff|
|10:15 - 10:45||Break - Tea and Coffee Available|
|10:45 - 12:00||Seminars|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 15:00||Prophetic Prayer Slots Available + Activities: Walk, Run, Crafts|
|15:00 - 17:00||Worship and Session 4: Jill Duff|
|17:00 - 18:30||Dinner|
|18:30 - 20:30||Session 5: TBC|
Saturday 17 October
|06:30 - 08:30||Breakfast|
|08:30 - 09:45||Seminars|
|09:45 - 10:30||Break and Check Out|
|10:30 - 12:00||Worship and Session 5: TBC|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 13:00||Finish|
Our 2020 Women and Leadership Conference will be held at Staverton Estate, in the heart of Northamptonshire.
All accommodation and meals are included in the cost of your ticket. Accommodation is being offered in twin rooms but if you would like to purchase a single room, please contact email@example.com to request this. Single rooms may be booked with a supplement and are subject to availability.
If you wish to share with someone in particular, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so that we can make sure you're together.