Description of Job
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A VIBRANT CHURCH AT A TIME OF NEW VISION AND GROWTH.
Our vision is to see every life transformed. Through Jesus. For God’s glory. Our strategy is ‘reaching, growing, resourcing’. We are looking for a godly & gifted team player to lead our Operations Team through an exciting transformation programme. You will work in close partnership with the Rector and the Ministry Team to shape, deliver and implement the vision and strategy of the church.
The role will be focused around:
• Transforming our operational culture by creating an environment that supports mission, growth and change.
• Building a multi-functional team to enable growth through our strategy of ‘reaching, growing, resourcing.’
• Enabling our ministries to flourish by providing fit-for-purpose systems, processes and infrastructure.
• Playing a key role in the execution of long-term and short-term strategies, plans and projects.
• Glorifying God through sacrificial service, a passion for the gospel and love for God’s people.
We are offering a generous and competitive salary & package, appropriate for this area and commensurate with the skills and experience required for this role.
Saint James Gerrards Cross & Fulmer is a growing evangelical church in a South Buckinghamshire commuter town. We are a church family of 600 adults, with a thriving youth and children’s ministry, passionate about proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.