Description of Job
We are prayerfully searching for a new Rector – one whose vision and passion is to see the Gospel of Jesus proclaimed in our rural communities and town of Callington. Comprising five churches across four Parishes, the Callington Cluster congregations are warm and welcoming with a growing lay leadership. The Cluster employs a full time Families Leader, has strong links with other local denominations and is situated within an area of stunningly beautiful countryside, but close to the facilities of thriving towns and cities.
We are seeking a Rector who:
• Ministers comfortably within the evangelical tradition and is guided by the Holy Spirit.
• Will teach and nurture us on our faith journey.
• Is able to oversee and support our lay leaders and ministry teams.
• Will develop pastoral ministries and discipleship.
• Will embrace contemporary, informal and traditional worship styles.
• Recognises and nurtures the exercise of spiritual gifts.
Our Cluster brochure, profile and application form can be viewed online at www.trurodiocese.org.uk/vacancies.
Expressions of interest may be made to Archdeacon Audrey email@example.com firm applications to be submitted on the standard application form by 6th August (noon). Interviews will take place by zoom on the 19th August and then a face to face interview on the 8th September.
The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure DBS.