Description of Job
We are looking for a mature and able leader to work as Associate Rector in a vibrant church set on the River Thames.
Are you someone who can help shape the new direction we are taking at this exciting time in our vision?
• Focus on Discipleship, Welcome and Pastoral care
• Leading our talented staff team to become a close knit, cohesive and effective team
• Line management of direct reports from our paid staff team
• Taking our church on a journey from a welcoming church to a disciple-making church
• Leading our Welcome & Pastoral Care teams
• Helping us to grow as a loving and welcoming church, from first visit to end of life
The Person we are looking for
• someone who is a great team-player and can shoulder a substantial workload
• an inspiring and proactive line manager for our talented and hard-working staff team
• a discipler who is passionate about seeing both new and long-term Christians grow deeper in their faith
• someone who can develop and deliver a vision for Discipleship, Welcome and Pastoral Care, which will lead us as a church to the next level – beyond where we can currently see.
How to apply for the job
To apply, please download the parish profile and application form or see https://4u-team.org/jobs/
Closing date for applications: 6th November 2020
Interviews: 24th November 2020
This post requires an enhanced DBS check