Description of Job
The Trustees are looking to appoint a full time Director to oversee the work of ReSource as the charity’s chief executive officer and to lead its national ministry, to enable little local and ordinary churches to engage with the Holy Spirit for renewal, discipleship and mission. ReSource has its roots in the charismatic renewal and carries a vision of churches alive in the Spirit and active in mission, in all traditions of the church.
The Trustees are looking for a Director with the gifts and experience to lead and grow the charity’s work, who:
- is passionate about ReSource’s ministry and potential
- wholeheartedly endorses its values and vision
- walks the talk, and ministers in the power of the Spirit
- is a gifted preacher, teacher and writer
- ministers with grace across church traditions
- has excellent strategic leadership gifts
- is a capable manager and team leader
- is a person of drive, initiative and integrity
- is an ordained Anglican or senior lay leader
The Director will live in commuting distance of the ReSource Office in Telford and is paid at the level of an Archdeacon, along with a housing allowance.
For a conversation with The Rt Revd John Holbrook (Chair of Trustees) or the outgoing Director please contact the ReSource Office: 01952 371300 or email@example.com. The Appointment Profile, Application Form and other recruitment papers can be found on the Vacancies page of the ReSource website https://www.resource-arm.net/job-vacancies
Closing date: Noon, Monday 15 March
Interviews: Monday 19 April
Start Date: Wednesday 1 September
How to apply for the job
Enquirers for the Director’s post are invited to have an informal conversation with the Chair of Trustees or the outgoing Director. Appointments can be arranged through the ReSource Office on 01952 371300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, using the form on the vacancies page of the ReSource website or on this New Wine vacancies page, only, should be sent to:
Mrs Lydia Farnham,
Meeting Point House
or to Lydia by email